Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh, to be human...

For times like these, I am greatful to be human.

Amidst my estranged days from normality, I escaped in body, to my mecca--
Hollywood.

And oh to be human!
June 15: Arrival at Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood.
Our room: 301, overlooking the spectacular Hollywood Blvd, and
the Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
June 16: Day 2@Roosevelt Hotel.
6:00 pm: Attend Premiere.

What a delight to attend the awesome "Green Lantern" Premiere, at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
Powerpunched, subliminal messages, infesting goosebumps all over my body!
After a night's, pseudo-rest at Roosevelt Hotel, we attended the much anticipated premiere.

But it was over, much too soon.

I promise to return.

Oh, to be human...Full of promise.
Yet, immenent failure threatens.

We'll see which road destiny takes me...

Oh, to be human.

No comments:

Post a Comment