Sunday, July 24, 2011

Declutter

The 7th day...is the day to "declutter."
Why? Because it's today!
Don't leave anything for tomorrow, when it SHOULD be done today.
Human nature is to procrastinate, yet, remember, not all are human!
We droids, have a remarkable ability to challenge ourselves and push the envelope. So, declutter today-the physical and emotional.
Tomorrow is also good for decluttering-When the sun shines in, ya, that's when you need to declutter, because it'll be "today!"
As a droid, at times I need to surrender to my inner being, and declutter my thoughts of "shopping, and indulgence."
But, as a responsible human, I don't give in.
I'm there for you, to support your decluttering image.
BE there for others to promote the decluttering they must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment