Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hurry up...and wait!

Has this happened to you? I, the ONE whose"perpetually late", but no one questions, Why I'm late! All that matters is, I'm late! Unfair, yet true--to some degree! Truth be told: I'm NEVER late. I'm zealous about timing. I'm the one who prepares, well in excess of 3 hours, prior to an event, and, I'm still late. Why? Well, because "I" has 3 letters. "E,Y,E!" Not being facetious, my "eye" has 3 people involved. Those 3 are the reason why "I"am late! So, it occurs to me today; it hit me: Revenge is sweet! They too, hurry up and wait! There's things we may prepare for well in advance(as I character myself as doing), and it just so happens, that we must all hurry out of destination A, to get to destination B. However,in order for us to get there, we must "hurry up and wait!" Isn't that something! We all must wait our turn for the light to change back to green, from red, right? As I was getting into mentioning an event which took place earlier and suprisingly, it had nothing to do with me! Anyhow, a car comes up suddenly behind us in a residential track. He's showing signs of aggresiveness with revving up his car, and seeminly wants to go around us, on an only turning right lane. He speeds up to pass us, yet, we are in front, so, he succumbs to sit behind us. As he wants to speed and go his way, he's about to floor his older MB, to pass us by, and sweet revenge, the light turns yellow before he knows it... So, case in point: Hurry up and wait! Wow! Maybe 3 hours doesn't cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment