Friday, November 11, 2011

I wanna be mean!

I wanna be mean...(dot, dot, dot)but I can't!
Although I am treated unfairly, success is the sweetest revenge.
Moving along, I want to be nice!
So, how to inspire one who's seeking to be inspired?
Ya, today is 'one of those writer's block days' that so many speak of.
Writer's block because I don't know which topic to touch on!
Feast vs famine
animal abuse
workers rights
women's right
Anti bullying
I'm a believer in 'human rights' and all it entails.
I work hard, as I presume we 'all' do, therefore, we all are entitled to our own rights, right? WRONG
Your right to throw the first punch, ends where my nose begins.
A good place to start is a film titled, Path of Will, which speaks of one's own rights for a better tomorrow, inspite of what life deals us, we must go on.
I don't believe in self pitty, and self loathing.
As they say, life is what you make of it. Ask me, I know!
I've been delt a shitty hand, therefore, I know.
So, the work I do is to preserve 'humanity' and allow for kids to be empowered and have self reliance to push forward.
Path of Will--Have you followed yours? What are you doing to attain a goal?
Begin by not being a bully to others or yourself. Educate yourself--work hard and smart. Be good to yourself and others.
Be human
Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment