Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mexican hot chocolate

What flavor is your favorite flavor? Hmm, that can mean a variety of things...to me! I have a flavor for tasty Olive Garden I have a flavor for salty Salted Almonds I have a flavor for hasty Volunteering I have a flavor for naughty Sneeking chocolate "", "", "" "", "" "", spicy Chili Oil I have a clothing flavor Sophisticated, yet feminine I have a makeup flavor Classic I have a shoe flavor Todd's I have a jewelry flavor Tacori I have a flower flavor Hydrangea Mmm, I have a perfume flavor J'adore This what's a topic that I was entralled with today. But, for now, it means, "chocolate!" Could it be hot chocolate? Could it be cold chocolate? Could it be a piece of chocolate? Could it be white chocolate? Could it be a Godiva Chocolate? Could it be a See's Chocolate? For now, it's Mexican Hot Chocolate, called, Champurrado Hmm, that can mean a variety of things...to you! What is your favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment